Thursday, October 27, 2011

Current Fashions Trends

It's that time of the year again and I am just so excited and I am sure you are too! For all of you whom have been busy over the past weeks, Paris Fashion week Spring 2012 is going to be happening over the following weekend! I'm so excited to the see the up and coming trends for Spring however, seeing as though we are going into another hot Australian Summer spring trends will have to wait. However an Australian summer wont kill how excited I am for the Paris Fashion week Spring 2012 shows. I will be glued to my computer all weekend luckily enough I have my Camelia Carlton  Famous Tracksuit Pants and my Pyjama Tee to relax in while watching all the current spring trends.


However, getting back to the Australian dilemma of baking the hot sun and not being able to escape the summer heat, I have the perfect summer trends. After attending an amazing fashion show at the Lord Mayors Trust Summer Soiree on Wednesday night where the amazing fashion editor at the Sunday Mail, showed some of the hottest summer trends that everyone will be wearing come this December and January. 
 
Firstly, its all about the maxi dress, and once again Camelia Carlton has you covered, with our Makeup Maxi Dress. The talk of the town this summer will be all about colour and mixing great summer colours with white. This is why you need the to die for famous track suit pants, the white will make any summer tan sparkle and they are great for those summery nights that bring a little chill to them. 
 
Footwear was also a major issue in the fashion parade, seeing as when your trudging around you just want to be comfortable in the Australian summer heat. Thongs, flip flops and sandals call them what you will they will be your go to this summer. So kick off your stilettos this summer and trade them in for some very comfy Camelia Carlton Famous thongs!
 
Well I wish all you other fashion die hards around town a very happy weekend watching the new Spring 2012 trends strut down the runways in Paris, and enjoy my fashion tips and be the most fashionable this Summer! XO CC
My T that I'll be living in throughout the weekend!

My Trackies and fashionable yet comfy thongs Ill be living in this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment