Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Luxury is being in the Know! Latest Fashion, News and Gossip

Happy Halloween Ladies and Gentleman! I hope everyone enjoyed the day and must I say the weekend that was Spring Paris Fashion week had some definite Halloween moments! However, I believe Roberto Cavalli has had the last laugh, dressing up as Karl Lagerfeld for Halloween, check out the photos! Who ever said that the fashion industry was too serious just ate their words! Thank you Robert Cavalli you have made my Halloween truly memorable!

Vogue UK have been caught out once again, having shot a photo shoot called Glamours after the Club set in London the shoot was actually shot in Manhattan! Whoops!

Lastly, I thought I would share a fashion tip, rather some would call it an art project however some people find it hard to throw on an outfit and make it work. I know some mornings I take one look at my wardrobe and want to crawl back to bed. Feel the same way? I have a perfect and fun solution, when flicking through your favorite magazines and you find an outfit you like rip out the page and add it to a board call it your Fashion Inspiration. This way you can tailor your fashion sense with the latest trends and never have the feeling of wanting to crawl back to bed every again!

Happy Monday All Stay Tuned if you like Swarovski crystals I have a great story for you! What girl doesn't like Swarovski! XO CC
Roberto Cavalli Dressed up for Halloween!

Magazines, Magazines, Magazines!








No comments:

Post a Comment