Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hair Cutts and Shouldn'ts and Everything in Between!

Lets just save a lot of time and explaining and let me say that I have now cut my hair to have a chic blunt fringe. I should of been excited about this, infact I was very when at the Hair Dressers. I think every female can understand the feeling and my thought process, as I sat in the hair studio excited about my new 'do' to only get it home and realize that the new amazing pretty 'do' isn't so new amazing and pretty when you don't have your hair stylist blow drying your hair. Should of thought it through a little more! Could have thought it throught but didnt, where to turn you may ask luckily I have Camelia Carlton to turn to!

Needless to say thank god for Camelia Carlton! I have my Camelia Carlton Signature Scarf to throw on for the next six to eight weeks while I wait to grow out my once exciting, amazing and new blunt fringe. So please if you have ever feel the need to get a new glam 'do' please approach with caution or purchase the Camelia Carlton Signature Scarf and let your hair stylist run free with her sissors! XO CC

Camelia Carlton Signature Scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment