Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Be who you are! be yourself!

Wow Ive had an action packed week, filled with work-work-work, designing my Camelia Carlton line, hitting the gym, and fitting in a little shopping here and there! While in one of my "minute to spare moods" I found myself in one of the larger department stores that australia has, I soon found myself in a dressing room trying on a million outfits, as any girl does. I heard a mother and daughter in the cubicle next to me, the daughter was trying on multiple outfits while the mother was giving her opinion, comments such as, "your too fat in that, it looks horrible, maybe you should start working out." To my horror the poor girl agreed, as I finished trying on my swag of outfits, I saw the girl walking out of the change rooms she had a healthy figure and didnt look over wieght at all infact the complete opposite. It made me think about how important it is to love who you are and never let anyone tell you something different about yourself. Remember that you are who you are and you should be proud to be that person, never let someone try to bring you down to their own unhappiness. Be who you are, respect yourself and people will love you for it! xo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment