Friday, October 14, 2011

Ultimate Summer Check List!

It safe to say that a summer tan is one of my favorite things I like about summer. But I don’t enjoy the sunburn and neither does my skin. It’s not healthy to be walking around in the sun without sunscreen, and I think we all can admit we have done this once in our lives and a few hours later instead of looking like a bronzed Brazilian we look like a crab red raw and feeling very sorry for ourselves. I am very against tanning beds, they are nothing but bad news for your health and this is why I love spray tans!
They are amazing not only are you saving your skin for laying out in the sun for hours upon hours but a spray tan takes a few minutes and can last up to ten days. However for all you spray tan devotees alike myself I have the perfect after spray tan outfit that you can whip on after being sprayed that will ensure no spray tan lines check it out its so fashionable too my amazing and ever in style Camelia Carlton Maxi Dress! http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/cfmmaxi.htm.
However if your like me you have probably had to though out some of your favorite clothes because your tan has rubbed off on them. It’s a shame when this happens however, not anymore because Cindarella Stain Remover is here to save the day and your beautiful clothing. It is a miracle and every spray tan devotee should get their hands on it! http://www.elaundry.com.au/cinderella_stain_remover.shtml.

Just a few sprays on the areas affected leave for a minute, wash and ‘WALLAH’ your beautiful top once with a brownish tinge to it is not white and pretty again so itll compliment your spray tan instead of making it look drab!

Now you are equipped with some of my tanning tips, and remember if you’re going to be outside apply a quick amount of sunscreen because cancer is not fashionable or luxe! Xo CC

No comments:

Post a Comment