Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty Pink to Dark Purple to Shimmer Shine!

Ok, Ladies and Gentleman if your anything like me I enjoy showing my personality on my nails especially during the working week where my wardrobe is a mix of chic blacks like my to die for skirt check it out http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/cftskirt.htm, proper whites and an occasional grey pencil skirt which are all to die for garments but living in a grey, black and white world can be somewhat a bore at the best of times.

My nails are where my love for fashion and personality is shown through and boy, do I like to change them up throughout the week. I change my nails from dark purple to shimmery gold in a desperate pled for the weekend to come as fast as it passes, but as I change them religiously throughout the week my nails appear to be discoloured or weak.

If you have found yourself in this exact dilemma than I have found the perfect fix for all your nail problems. It is called Butter, no not the spread you put on toast, it is actually a new found product which is chemical free. The nail lacquers do not contain such chemicals as Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP which are linked to cancer, birth defects, neurological damage and other serious illnesses. You now can see why these products are so great not only for you health but the colours are to die for!

There are 45 amazing shades to choose from, and the nail treatments are a dream, which are infused with vitamins to enhance the health of your nails. The Horse power is amazing for rejuvenating nails, Handbag Holiday for nourishing cuticles because everyone neglects their cuticles when you’re stark for time and a quick-dry top coast called Hardware will leave your nails dry in seconds and with a shiny manicured look.

I love the Butter London nail range so much so I’ve decided to sell the line in my Camelia Carlton website have a look at the colours I’ve just bought and that are available online at Camelia Carlton! Enjoy Ladies and Gentleman and let your personality show through with a bit of sparkle, pizzazz and of course luxury! Check them out such amazing colours http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/bfnail.htm xo CC



Perfect colours for Summer! http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/bfnail.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment