Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Being Healthy is Fashionable!

Staying fit isn’t hard if you’re a Victoria Secrete model I’ve seen Heidi Klum chowing down on some MacDonald’s a few weeks ago and felt like crying! I like to stay fit especially nearing to the summer time as any girl likes to! So to help all those gals and guys out there that too enjoy staying fit and healthy I’ve posted some great tips on my web site, http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/fittips.htm.

I know that a little encouragement can help a lot when you’re feeling like having that hour sleep in when you really should go for a walk and be outside getting some exercise this is one of the many reasons I have posted a bunch of health and fitness tips on my web site. Also waking up to my Camelia Carlton cotton tee is also a slice of luxury,http://www.cameliacarlton.com.au/fgfflowertee.htm  it feels great and I struggle to find tee’s that I like to work out in and this one if perfect breathable yet can soak up the sweat when I really feel like exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment