Monday, October 17, 2011

I once read how Marc Jacobs finds his luxury he said, “Luxury isn’t about having the most expensive items, it is about what makes you happy.” So taking some advice from one of America’s leading fashion designers, Camelia Carlton and I have signed up to work at a charity event this Wednesday night because I feel like giving back is important and feeling like I have helped someone makes me happy. In true form a little luxury in one’s life is a necessity!


On Wednesday night I will be setting up a stand at a charity function and we will be selling my favorite Camelia Carlton tote bags. These bags are so great and I think they will sell like hot cakes. There are two designs that I will be taking to the event, the first is the chandelier bag, it is made from American canvas (such a great and durable fabric) and I have even designed it to have an ipad and magazine pocket for girls who are always on the run! The second bag I will be taking is the colt bag, also from American canvas it is versatile and sets itself apart from the chandelier bag as it has a beautiful horse design to it. Have a look at the bags and tell me what you think, can you wear the bag that Brisbane will be wearing after Wednesday night? I am so excited and have even bought some amazing displays for my charity stand! I’m very excited to go and be a part of something so great and give back.

So as I give back to the community and also find my slice of happiness and from that feel some of the Marc Jacobs utter luxury all in while enjoying this in my amazing Camelia Carlton hoodie. Xo CC
Camelia Carlton Tote bag so amazing & will sell like hot cakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment