Friday, March 30, 2012

The Life of a city PA- Secrets Exposed


My Dream Bag List
Well another week has blown by, as per usual its blown by with a few speed humps here and there. I was on my health kick this week. Monday was the start I woke up super early to my boyfriends disgust. Running it was at 5:30 in the morning of course a coffee was the reward. I bounced into the office quite literally on my workout and coffee high! Monday was filled with running in to my bosses office while he threw faxes, files and other paper work at me. Among his demands for the week
1. Flights for a holiday to Hawaii
2. All last months clients with names starting with Kyl
3. Import this impossibly challenging named champagne from France
4. Coffee Coffee Coffee

Among my weekly tasks these were the big ones. As I cruised around the net looking at Hawaii and resorts I dreamt of the day I could be lying on a beach with nothing but a worry of which cocktail I was going to drink next. I started eating my carrot sticks actually quite a nice change to the muffin I would devourer. Mike noticing my change made jokes about my butt getting smaller and how I would soon turn into a rabbit! He then provoked me to break the diet at 12:35pm, " Wanna go to Grilled for lunch". "NO"- I sat and at my salad and water in my cubical. Dodging all the looks of disgust from the small of the salad dressing.

Tuesday

4km run- followed by a large skinny cap YUM! Again bouncing to work early I got to watch Amy arrive to work, wearing nothing but head to toe Marni. How I wish I could one day look as chic and luxurious as her. It is my dream to own an Hermes one day as any one of my friends and they will also tell you how much they know I want one. Now people may not understand spending 10,000 in a handbag but it is an heirloom one that could be passed down and treasured for generations. Tuesday was also the day that Big Mouth Elise found out about my diet.

As per usual by 5pm that afternoon everyone knew I was on my diet. Which meant Wednesday would be the true test as everyone was known to taunt a dieter in our office.

Wednesday

I slept in as it was too cold to get out of bed at 5:30am. Yes this is where I cracked, the day got progressively worst, Mike brought in fruit loaf from Suite Commuter Coffee YUM! I had half a slice. Then lunch, Elise had organized an office lunch date these usually went for an hour or two, sushi it was, I chose to go with salmon roll, Ok now I stuffed my face and I was feeling low what would get me back on track??? No-thanks to Mike we stopped to get frozen yogurt. The afternoon was filled with lollies and coffee. What a failed attempt. My reasoning was that my boss was onto me about all the clients with names starting with Kyl there was hundred and he wanted all files UGH!!! Needless to say the night wasn't any better.

Thursday

I felt like I was hit by a bus, and a big one! I roll out of bed 5:30am today will be different my mantra for the day. And it was I accepted defeat from Mike and Elise yesterday and they were happy that they broke me I heard about it all morning. My boss on the other hand was on about his holiday to Hawaii telling his fiance he had organized it, "Fat chance of that as it was all me". I met the girls Thursday night instead of dinner and drinks we go to a Boxing class. Wow what a workout.... My little arms have never been so sore and sorry for them self!

Friday

Ok list complete for the boss, eating healthy 7/10, working out 4/5,  happiness 8/10, it would have been a 10 but I miss out on bidding for this to die for Marni Bag on ebay I guess this is the only way I will ever look as luxe as Amy thanks to ebay and the outnet! Until next week Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment