Monday, March 12, 2012

The Life of a city PA- Secrets Exposed


So I find myself sitting here on a Monday afternoon in my office cubical my boss somewhat of a brilliant man, no fashion sense and no clue of a real relationship or how one works, sitting in his overly large office with his head lost in his laptop probably reading a large case brief about some poor lady who he plans to tare shreds off in court...

I have Elise a 25 year old, in the cubical to my left whom is known around the office as one of the best up and coming lawyers in the firm, however I know her as having one of the biggest mouths in the firm. Great for when you need every one to know   about something asap, a nightmare when you really don't want anyone to know something and somehow "Big Mouth Elise" gets hold of the info and like a gun shoots it around without any concerns who finds out.

Then there is Mike sitting across the way also a hard hitting lawyer type whom has impeccable taste in fashion, food and everything to do around town, some would think only a gay man would have such great taste however get to know him and under that fab style and class he is just " One of the guys".... Drinks after work seem to prove this!

To the office in the corner with that great view of the city is a Christian Louboutin wearing, luxe Louis Vuitton carrying, only will wear designer labels female executive, Amy. I race to work from my somewhat pointless train ride ( I mean I board the train at less than 15 km from the city and it takes over 30mins to the city by train, need I say more) I race to work to see Amy arrive to work, and when she arrives its like a fashion show, while I am drooling and growing even more jealous by the minute over her amazing clothing, bags or killer heels that I only seem to be able to afford on ebay and at the really really amazing sales in December or digging through a thrift bin. I one day aspire to be like Amy well I aspire to have Amy wardobe one day! Amy is amazing, smart and somewhat of a killer in the lawyer world. She arrives into work at 7:30am and does not leave her office until 6pm sometimes I think she is a robot. Seriously who can pull off being amazing and smart at work and dressing like a model everyday! I barely have enough tim to pick up a new pair of Tony Bianco's on the weekend let alone seem to have an endless supply of designer clothing.

Among many others on our floor my life revolves around being somewhat of a "slave" to these people and in the next few weeks I am going to write about the lives of these people as any PA will known you get to know all the in's and out's being a PA to some of Brisbane's elite!

So buckle your self's in fellow fashion lovers, office slaves and anyone who wants a good laugh because I am armed with secretes and a lap top and I am prepared to use them! Until next Monday I wish you a happy week! CC x

No comments:

Post a Comment