Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Life of a city PA- Secrets Exposed

My to die for purchase that nearly gave me a to die for heart attach- Vivienne Westwood skirt

Wow, what a week.... 4:57pm Friday afternoon- I am sitting at my desk awaiting the last minute requests from my boss.These last minute requests usually begin with a need a quick favor. Which then results in an hour long task, then a phone call to the boyfriend pleading that he take me out to a FAB dinner to help fix my not so FAB headache. So as I await the weekly " last minute request" I will fill you in my my CRAZY week!

MONDAY:
Started as per usual 6AM , I awake to my small hair ball of a dog jumping on me, yes it is breakfast time. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes my boyfriend grunts and rolls over and goes back to bed some people have the life ( being a financial adviser sees him sleep till 8 and home by 6), as I was saying while wiping the sleep out of my eyes I found a text message: Get to the office asap. 3 extra hot coffees and two bagels. This would be my boss. Its not even 6:30am as I leave the house next destination the local coffee shop by my office. In my sleepily stage I order the wrong coffee and 4 bagels my boss unhappily accepts them. Monday seemed to drag along in the same manner as my morning started. Friday cant come any quicker!

TUESDAY:
Tuesday came and went nothing to report home about, I did learn to never get a blow dry (at Cor Corz amazing) however never get one when its raining and you have to walk to the train station. 

WEDNESDAY:
Work was busy my boss was in full steam ahead mode as I like to put it. Elise the 25 year old 'BIG MOUTH' was about her usual business, gossip however I found solitude at the fact that while she was gossiping no one told her about the awful green piece of lettuce stuck in her tooth for all to see. Wednesday night finds me at Zuri, why because that is when my four girlfriends and I sit down to feed out faces full of sushi at Zuri, among a few cocktails. Seems to make the week a little more bearable! I find out Zoe has a new boyfriend whom I am dying to meet, Jaz is obsessed with her new Marc Jacobs bag- it seems to be her newest addition to her growing closet, Erin is always talking about the next to die for spot we should all be at and Lala is just the usual relaxed and content, I look up to her nothing ever seems to bother her no matter what is happening. 

THURSDAY: OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE DAY FROM HELL
Started as per usual my small hair ball of a dog jumps up notifying me that is is breakfast time, however something was different my boyfriend whom usually is next to me is on the couch, MAN FLU.... need I say more, all morning he was whinging and whining. I think I used every sympathetic bone in my body to deal with him. As I go to get dressed my amazing vintage Vivienne Westwood skirt is ripped, how I don't know either the boyfriend or the dog, both of which will deny this catastrophe ever happening. In my traumatized stat I call elaundry. The elaundry valet man meets me on the corner of my office block, I gave him my precious skirt all while trying not to cry. 

I drag myself up to the office in no mood to deal with Elise whom is stuffing her face full of sugar, however I cry to Mike about my skirt and talk about man flu. I find out my boss is on deadline and that I will also be chained to my desk until 9pm that night. I was suppose to race home and start designing a new look for my somewhat growing clothing line. Now that plan will have to be put on hold...

10:30pm I get home to find both my boys ( dog and boyfriend) sitting on the couch eating Doritos, I asked where dinner was with out a minute I got the excuse that, " I was too sick and thought you would have had something at work"- I went to bed hungry, annoyed and tired...

FRIDAY: 
Yes the end of the week, thank god! I will be stuck at work until 6:30pm, it has been confirmed the late Friday afternoon favor will take an hour and half. On a happy note my boyfriend is Man Flu free and we are going to a Fab dinner in the city- I guess things are looking up- until next time Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment