Wednesday, December 21, 2011

ALERT- Cheap Thrills

Make the most out of your wardrobe these days I am find more and more that I am shopping around for the best deals and making the most out of my money, yes I will go and purchase that Vintage no name skirt that costs more than a small car but it will pay off in the amount of times I wear it and all the compliments seem to ease the fact it cost what felt like the earth!

However it is what you team the amazing earth costing skirt with that will put the bang back into all your bucks! I watched an interview with Marc Jacobs the other day and he was explaining the fact that women can pair an amazingly cut skirt with a plain t and look so chic and stylish and this is the trick to fashion and all of my cheap thrills sometimes a cheap thrill is a better feeling than purchasing that bag you have been lusting over for over a year. Anyway back to my amazing earth costing skirt that fits like a glove that I never want to take off, which in fact i usually don't! Eek I know this is gross however I do confess I part with it for 24 hours while it is at Elaundry being cleaned. Getting back to wearing my amazing skirt generally every second day which means teaming it with different colours, textures and accessories all of which I like the challenge of. And can be picked up at an amazing price all you have to do it keep your peepers open for them!

Take a basic t, add my amazing skirt, my boyfriend watch and I am out the door! Or add a basic tank top from target or kmart yes I shop at kmart it makes me feel justified when I buy my Vintage pieces. Grey, white, pink, black all the colours of the rainbow tank tops and I will have several different outfits add a necklace, bangles up to my elbow, my obsession with boyfriend watches I seem to collect total tally 4 as of now and once again I have reinvented my skirt! Oh not to mention add some killer heals for night or some sweet flats and I am good to go from day to night!

Fashion is somewhat suppose to be fun, and fun doesn't have to come at a earth busting cost all you have to do is be smart and choose the correct pieces to spend that earth busting and bank account busting buck on!
Stores that supply such "great bargains", as my dad calls them, Kmart (don't be ashamed everyone has shopped there admit it or not), Collete Accessories, Target (they have a great line for city chic women), online sales including Urban Outfitters, Shop Bop (amazing sales on Diane Von Furstenberg) and of course Camelia Carlton! Enjoy and also enjoy looking at a healthy bank balance for once! Xx CC


No comments:

Post a Comment