Thursday, August 12, 2010

Creating My Logo



I found this picture in my web-browsing travels the other day, and OMG I love the colour! It inspired me to think about my own personal mantra in life, and that in turn encouraged me to get a bit creative with my own 'personal logo'. As you know, my name is Camelia, which is also a beautiful flower!


I went with a more 'hot' pink because that's my favourite. Then my thoughts turned to fonts. I need something a bit fancy-schmancy, a little bit 'posh' if you like. This is the font that spoke to me...

I'm still playing around with the design of it all. I could take the giant Camelia flower and write my name underneath in Scriptina font, or I could dot the i in my name with the flower. Decisions, decisions...

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment