Thursday, August 19, 2010

Solving My Handbag Dilemma

As a PA I can't begin to tell you the amount of STUFF that piles up on my desk (and under it), in the boot of my car and all over my living room at home. From Mr. X's dry cleaning and paperwork to my own text books and gym gear, it's a mission and a half trying to lug it all around in my high heels. My calves are killing me!

I'm feeling very inspired lately (after creating my own logo), and since I'm on the ETERNAL hunt for the perfect handbag, I thought to myself, why not design one yourself? 

I put pen to paper and this is what I came up with...


It's a larger-than-life tote bag in heavy duty, durable and washable black fabric. I think every one should own a black bag to cart around all their stuff - it won't stain! Anyway, the bag will have sturdy, short handles for easy lifting, an iPhone and magazine pocket for convenience, key toggles and much more. I've tentatively named it the Camelia Carlton 'Boot Bag', and it will of course feature my fab logo on the side.

I'm not sure where to go from here, so I'm going to ask my godmother Toni-Maree who is in the laundry and fabric industry about her contacts.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, this could be the start of something HUGE!

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment