Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Update from Last Week

OFFICAL UPDATE FOR CONVERTING YOUR DOWDY BOSS INTO A FASHION ICON!

If your following me on twitter you'd be well aware that over the past week I've been "discretely" (read: not-so-discretely) passing on ideas and suggestions to my boss, Mr. X.

Mr. X (my lab rat) is responding very well to the "boss improvement" treatment. The positive signs that assure me that he is doing well are as follows:

  • His shirt & tie combo's are less mismatched and more Ralph Lauren quirky
  • He knows that shops like Marc by Marc Jacobs exist, and sell nice suits. As opposed to Target..
  • Has given his PA (ME!) an honourable mention for the discouragement of black suit pants and brown shoes
  • And is it just me or does he look more confident? Maybe I need to clean my eye glasses.. Wait I don't wear eye glasses?!
Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment