Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shoes make the world go round!


Cheers to Shoes that make us feel like princesses

Cheers to shoes that make you feel  like every step in this world is glamorous and special.  
High heels shoes are like the best friend you always wanted, they are always there to make you feel better, always look great and compliment you, will never make you look fat or weird and will always instantly make you feel amazing and glamorous when you pop them onto your feet! Instead of crystals and china I would like to think that one day I will pass on my shoes collection to my daughter and shoe will have amazing diamond and crystal shoes for all to see. However in an effort to make sure my growing shoe collection stays in impeccable condition for years, dance floors and many social outings to come Camelia Carlton have organized some very cute shoe bags for all you other shoe-o-holics out there. Check them out and save your pretty little best friends from dust, dirt and dare I say the donation bin. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment