Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spankin' Spandex

I wanted to share with you guys just how fabulous the fabrics I am using are. I've been harping on about how I use the best and all that, but I've got to prove it! The spandex in particular I am so proud of and excited to be using in the range. It's called Combed Cotton Lycra and a natural, luxurious fabric with a premium finish. The combing process gets rid of the impurities and gives the fabric incredible strength and softness, and also reduces pilling. So you can wear my range 'til your heart's content and not worry about pilling! Amazing.

Toni-Maree has been rigorously testing all of the fabrications and embellishments in hot and cold water washing as well as ironing and dry cleaning. I want to make sure everything holds up and will actually last (unlike some labels I know..)

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment