Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some Exciting News from CC HQ!


I have some truely exciting news to share with you all! My range is back from the manufacturer AND over the weekend my brand new and improved website went live! Not all of the information or the fabulous shopping cart (where you will be able to shop my ENTIRE range) is available just yet, but we're working on that!

Tonight Toni-Maree and Clint are helping me shoot the products with a beautiful mystery model (you will soon see!) and then will begin the momentous task of uploading it all to the website. The website will feature my best work, travel & fitness tips (if you have any to share - please email me at cameliacarlton@gmail.com), a fab shopping cart and my blog of course!

Let me tell you, everyone who has been involved in this project is running around like headless chickens trying to get it complete before the Dancesport Championships this weekend. It doesn't help that I work 9-5pm either.. Anyway, it's been a long time coming and I'm so, so pleased that it's all coming together the way I knew it would.

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment