Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FAMOUS Elastic & New Product Inspiration!



So the FAMOUS elastic I ordered arrived last Friday so was just short of arriving before the range was sent to production. I was really disappointed at first, but have since had a new wave of enthusiasm for the range as Clint has gotten creative and thought of all new products!


Let me present to you the Camelia Carlton Men's Dance shirt - thanks to Clint's amazing creative streak (that's him pictured above - say cheese!) he has designed a tuxedo shirt with built in underwear for male dancers who face the problem of tucked in shirts coming loose during performances. The FAMOUS elastic will be an amazing feature on the shirt. Clint is such a genius, I honestly couldn't have though of this by myself! This new product will be going to production very soon.

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment