Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Camelia Carlton PJs

We have so much FAMOUS elastic that we're thinking of all new ways to use it in the range. Next up: Camelia Carlton PJs! We already had the oversized camelia flower print t-shirt, so are now creating a pair of silky pajama shorts in my custom fabric with a FAMOUS elastic waistband.

Now that the range is expanding, Toni-Maree advised me to create a new colourway in my custom fabric to add flair and dimension to the entire range. I've been playing around on Illustrator, and played around with different combinations in black, white and magenta. I tried a black background with magenta outlined flowers and then the opposite but finally settled on an all-magenta background and outline with white flowers. It's my key colour throughout the collection, and is bright, bold and funky for sleepwear!


The matching t-shirt will be an oversized fit with a giant pink camelia flower printed on the front, and FAMOUS Swarovski crystals adorning the flower. This is EXACTLY what I want to be wearing to bed!

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment