Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Well, it feels like spring has finally sprung in sunny Brisbane. We're still having some cool nights, but all in all - the days are simply gorgeous, and I think it's time to start bringing the Spring and Summer wardrobe back to life.
So, to make a simple and perfect start to the season I'm bringing back my Makeup Maxi. Teaming this gorgeous, comfortable and flattering dress with a blazer, flats, aviators and hobo bag - I'm ready to take on the coming season!



Garment details: Beautiful, long maxi dress in super stretch spandex with drawstring waist and elasticised band at bust. Frill feature at bust for modesty.

Gorgeous, isn't it?

You can check it out at my online shop - it really is a steal.

Until next time,
CC Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment