Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Firstly, happy birthday to me! I celebrated my birthday on the 1st January (yes, a New Years baby - that must be why I'm so fascinated with glitzy/shiny things) and had an amazing break with my boyfriend and family in Noosa.

In other news, how wild is this weather!? The recent floods in Brisbane have put a serious dampener (excuse the pun!) on my Dancesport range. elaundry HQ in Stone's Corner was closed to flooding, so the range has been put on hold for a few weeks.

I'm still sketching, brainstorming and researching. I've come up with some totally amazing ideas while away and can't wait to share them with you! In the meantime, Toni-Maree's PA Brigita has been out and about in my screenprinted t-shirts getting my name out there. Thank you Brigita!

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment