Thursday, November 11, 2010

Clint & Dancesport




Remember Clint? I mentioned him a few weeks ago - he is the new tailor that my godmother Toni-Maree hired for her business, elaundry. Well, you should see what he's been up to! 

elaundry is sponsoring one of their girls, Lauren, in the regional Dancesport titles at the Greek Club in Southbank. For those who don't know dancesport, might I direct you to Dancing With the Stars! Dancesport is all things ballroom - and the costumes to match are TO DIE FOR!

Clint has designed and created a totally amazing gown for Lauren with feathers, crystals and every embellishment under the sun. She is going to look spectacular on the day. 

Seeing what Clint can do has given me faith that he should be the one to design my range. I'm still thinking about what I should design, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve!

Until next time,
CC xo

No comments:

Post a Comment