Saturday, October 16, 2010

Designing Fever

So I attended the Shopaholics Day Out at the Brisbane Powerhouse on Thursday - what an amazing time it was! I'm truly a fashion girl at heart. It featured the best of Brisbane boutiques selling their fabulous wares from jewellery to clothes and shoes, and it made me so excited about my fabulous range that is well underway! I never thought this would actually happen to me! My boot bag is at the manufacturer having a sample made, and my t-shirts and shoe bags are being screenprinted as we speak!

In other news, Toni-Maree has hired an award-winning tailor to work at elaundry. He can create patterns and design made-to-measure garments and is willing to help me out! It's like I have a guardian angel or something - everything is falling into place so quickly and so easily that it must be fate.

Until next time,
CC xo

1 comment:

  1. Taylor Luton11/6/10, 3:57 PM

    i work in a bridal store, we often use a stain removal product called Stain Go to remove make up and fake tan we often find on the inside of our dresses, im not exactly sure where you could purchase it, but it might help.
    Good Luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete